There are so many reasons why I wanted to do a post on different ways to wear dungarees. First of all they are soooo easy to wear with almost anything, and you can either dress them up or down. If you can't think of anything to wear but want to look good on your day out in the freezing cold, they are the perfect casual and dressy casual, outfit choice. All you have to do is pull em' up and buckle them on, and your set for the day.
4 Ways to Winter Wear Dungarees:
1. For a casual day look this winter, pair your dungarees with a long sleeve top, preferably a colour that contrasts the colour of your dungarees. Then dress them down with some fresh sneakers.
2. If your feeling the cold air more than others, choose a warm jumper and wear it underneath the dungarees.
3. For a more stylish approach, tie a bandana around your neck and wear a t-shirt.
4. When your day heads into night and you're still feeling the comfort of those dungarees, change into a turtle neck black top to match your black dungarees, and pair your outfit with some trendy black heel boots.
Finally 10 Reason's to buy a pair of dungarees:
1. Easy to throw on
2. Pair with any top/sweater
3. Pair with any Shoes
4. Perfect for all seasons
5. Hair messy or Hair slick back
6. Fabulous for casual breaky or lunch dates
7. Don't have to wash as regularly
8. Wearing a sweater over the top to make them look like jeans
9. Great festival attire
10. You get to look like a hillbilly and no one will judge you
Love The Tourist ✌
Photography: Lily Kerr
You May Also Like: